TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, for those of you wonderin' 'bout movies w/ birds in 'em and stuff ,..... add another to the list. MOST WANTED w/ Kenan Ivory Wayans.....pretty cool movie,......anywho, there's a scene where all these people are runnin after him and he jumps onto the highway.....

1. there's a cougar that 1st swerves to avoid him, then crashing into the barrier
2. there's a 96/97 bird that rams into the back of another car right after this
3. there's a mark VIII that crashes, finishing the scene w/ a bang (it explodes)...

triple wammy all in one scene :tongue:

·
Registered
329 Posts
A couple months back, there was a good chase scene with a Black Mark VIII In "Third Watch" on NBC.

There is an accident and a Mark VIII blows through and hit and runs on an EMT. The cops give chase and it's a good shot of the Mark VIII taking a corner at a high rate of speed fishtailing out of it. The mark was black with tinted windows and looks lowered. The Mark left the cops in it's dust and when they caught up, the driver had escaped only to be crying like a little girl behind a dumpster

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heh,....yeah Mark VIII's are one of those cars that simply look badass in black. Like the marauder....just wouldn't have it any other way. Even our birds, IMO black w/ blackouts looks hot...

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
"you can have any color car you want, as long as its black"

·
Registered
30 Posts
that was Henry Ford speaking about the Model T...right???

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Yep Mr Ford! Good one Jordan! I got "enemy of the state" with Will Smith for Xmas and on the back of the DVD there is a 97 in the distance on the road! Just a new on I saw! I loved that 3rd watch with the mark and they totaled that 6 banger z28 wantta be!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts