TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting tru dual exhaust on my car. What company should I go with for mufflers and for the pipes? I heard that get tru duals is a really good thing to do ..so i really want to get it done.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The mufflers...

...are going to be a matter of taste. I have had both the Dynomax Super Turbos, and the Flowmaster 40's. I personally like the sound of the Flows better. The sound is louder and more aggressive. I have a custom built true dual system with the Flows at the end. The Dynomax will still have a good sound, but it wont be anything like the Flowmasters. Most of the people who go with the Dynomax mufflers are looking for a more mellow sound. At WOT, my car gets really loud. If you are interested, I might have a set of Flowmaster 40 series mufflers (offset/offset) that I could sell you. They came off my car and have less than 5000 miles on them. The car has been garaged since they were on the car, and it has been driven less than 1500 miles since December of last year. Let me know if you are interested, and we will discuss the arrangements.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts