TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i spent the better part of yesterday getting my exhaust changed over from that factory POS to my custom setup :)

it starts after the front cats, Y cat is gone, replaced with a Magnaflow X pipe. cuatom bent true duals run out to the 40 series flows, with chrome LX stang tips :) looks nice, EXCELLENT sound... not too loud, has a little grumble now :)

the SOTP feel is MUCH better now too, i can tell that my car can breathe easier lol

·
Registered
2,936 Posts

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
just got my art exahsut system... and i agree except for the part that mine are turndowns boo hoo....:uppoint:

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I don't need a sound clip. He just needs to meet up with me somewhere here in TN and I would like to take a listen. :D

Russell

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
booger said:

come to memphis.... :)

i'm getting pics, hopefully this weekend...
Memphis is a long way for me to come to listen to a mostly stock bird with true duals. I would maybe think about it if I had time, but that is one thing that I don't have. I would meet you somewhere though. The only bird in TN that I would drive all the way out to see would be 392bird's car. It would be cool to meet up though. Click You could come to this. :D

Russell

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
You want pix... you get pix....

This

+ This

= This

Minus the cats, of course

·
Registered
298 Posts
Show Me Your TIPS!!!

I have beads.

I would like to see the tips on the car, how they look and hang ect.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Nice lookin exhaust. What pipe size did you go with? And is tha mandrel bent?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts