TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to meet you, too bad, I couldn't hang out longer. Nice to meet some of the "new" people either, you guys are all really close to me!!! LOL> Should be fun, atleast for me!

Roger

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Yeah it was good meeting you man!!! We'll have to get together next time your out this way. Hopefully it will be a little bit warmer and I will have my car out.

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts
MI Chapter Get-Together

Great to meet you guys too! Glad everybody could get together on short notice. I should be back in Detroit at least one more time before the project I'm working on there wraps up. I'll let you know.

Here's the pic I took of everybody's cars.

97qwikcat's Cougars are covered in the garage, Nativedetroiter's on the right, and a couple of guys from Plymouth, MI who I met and am trying to get to join the club. Amazingly, Nativedetroiter was the only person there with a Tbird. My Tbird was parked safe (and warm) in NC.

Here's some picks of my car before I lowered it.

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts
Mazda! Zoom, Zoom! We took it out for a road test (down to Applebees to eat) after you left.

And, Yea you definatly had the best looking Tbird there!! You're lucky mine was in NC!! :D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, even though I have issues... was that though with me or with the car? humm... How was applebees? I wish I could have gone, although I was sticking out like a sore thumb!

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts
Applebees was alright, you didn't miss anything as far as the food goes. To bad you had to go back to work, you could have gotten us a discount with your sore thumb attire! LOL.

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Applebees was alright, you didn't miss anything as far as the food goes. To bad you had to go back to work, you could have gotten us a discount with your sore thumb attire! LOL.
I don't know what kind of discount I could have gotten, maybe us thrown out! LOL. I would have if I would have phoned the office first, little did I know that I was actually off. nice eh.

You will be back up, so I will see ya again. Talk to you soon....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts