TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get a hold of paintme205 (Luke) ASAP anyone have a phone number I can reach him by? I've tried emailing him but no answer I know its the holidays and hes probably busy and might not check his email for a few more days.

Just send me PM with his number and it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
What's the emergency?

As far as I can tell he check in here pretty regularly. If you send him a PM I'm sure he'll get it within 24 to 36 hours.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my girl friend purchased the pair of 97 headlights from him (for a xmas present for me) but hasn't heard back from him in 3 days. I found out about it yesterday and so I sent him a PM. I'm sure he just got busy and forgot about it. But I don't think she will be purchasing it now. Dang :/

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
He's a good guy; I've bought a bunch of stuff from him.

Almost everyone I work with is already gone for Christmas; this could be his deal.
:zdunno:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know he is. I've bought a bunch of different parts from him including the exhaust and hes been great about it. I'm sure he just got busy and forgot.. Oh well it was worth a shot. I think my girlfriend pulled her paypal money yesterday. :/

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
What if he already shipped them? Seems a little premature to me. Pretty sure I have his number I will give him a call and ask him to check in.
Alan

·
Registered
836 Posts
Thanks Alan for the phone call.

Patrick,

Sent you a private message and sent your girlfriend an email as well. Like Alan said, the parts went out monday and either of you can give me a call if you have any questions.

I am on vacation driving cross country so I haven't spent much time on here and the email she used to contact me is locked out except for id card access which I don't have at the moment. I totally forgot that I could just use her paypal to contact her. I guess vacation scrambles your brain a little.

Merry christmas and again sorry about the delay in communication. If there are any other issues, you have my phone number now along with most of the community.

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Be sure to add those comments to his iTrader. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts