TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
There's quite a few. I'm about an hour away. This thread was our last attempt at a meet, but didn't get anywhere. The OK chapter has been pretty quiet lately. Don't know why.

Welcome to TCCoA.

Rob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i'm trying to get my bird up to shape right now got some tranny problems and my shocks are shot i bought it for 500 with new engine and alternator jus trying to find some peeps around town

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm in Enid a little over an hour and a half from Tulsa, I used to go out there every now and then but I havn't been around lately because my 35th Supercoupe needs a new front end (stupid Honda failed to yeild).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im in Broken Arrow. I have a 97 Cougar that I'm swapping a new engine into so it will be down for a little while longer but it will rise again.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
lol, yalls should come to kansas! parsons isnt far, and traveler could use all teh help he can get when we strip the le! our next meet is this weekend in lee's summit mo. its near kc, if anyone is willing to drive that far. i dont believe i ive too terribly far from tulsa.. i'll be sure to let you guys know if we have a meet in wichita this summer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts