TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
Oh my God.

Oh my God.

Oh my God.

You sir... HAVE A *****IN SOUNDING CAR!!! My girlfriend also thinks it sounds awesome too man.. She was liking the whistle.

What kind of exhaust system do you have???? Mod list??
 

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
Joined
·
8,978 Posts
This will be the first time I've ever seen a turbo installed on a 97 sohc 4.6 :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Metalbassist03 said:
You sir... HAVE A *****IN SOUNDING CAR!!! My girlfriend also thinks it sounds awesome too man.. She was liking the whistle.

What kind of exhaust system do you have???? Mod list??
thanks for the compliments. you do know what the whistle is right? the exhaust is custom with a garrett t4 muffler. i like the sound.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,183 Posts
as soon as you get some decent numbers I want one! or atleast the design then I can have someone pop them out if wanted...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,966 Posts
KrAzyT said:
as soon as you get some decent numbers I want one! or atleast the design then I can have someone pop them out if wanted...
you want hairdryer power on your high compression motor? when you head gaskets blow, dont ask why.

joseph
 

·
Like Titles Matter
Joined
·
2,129 Posts
Sounds like *** and makes less power than a decent NA motor. Nice hillbilly jackstand there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
turbo4.6bird said:
thanks for the compliments. you do know what the whistle is right? the exhaust is custom with a garrett t4 muffler. i like the sound.
I know it is the turbo, me and my chick are into turbo / blower whine.
 

·
Sheepish
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
Good grief, I know its turbo and all, but why is everyone gushing so much? You guys are acting like this is either the second coming of christ or someting more like he invented the turbocharger. Either that or he discovered some secret huge *** amount of room in a hidden chamber on the car for pipe routing.

Granted, KD cracks me up as well.

These posts are useless without pics or video that shows more than a welder and a workbench. You could have shown some interior and the boost gauge on that vid, but nooooooooo. Call me a pessimist, but I still think its debatable that its actually on a 4.6 MN12 because I've never seen pics or video that make that an indisputable fact.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Good grief, I know its turbo and all, but why is everyone gushing so much? You guys are acting like this is either the second coming of christ or someting more like he invented the turbocharger. Either that or he discovered some secret huge *** amount of room in a hidden chamber on the car for pipe routing.

Granted, KD cracks me up as well.

These posts are useless without pics or video that shows more than a welder and a workbench. You could have shown some interior and the boost gauge on that vid, but nooooooooo. Call me a pessimist, but I still think its debatable that its actually on a 4.6 MN12 because I've never seen pics or video that make that an indisputable fact.
Hmm.... Either way, MN12 or not it does sound really great, and engine pics and what not would be great to look at!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,208 Posts
AverageJoe said:
I still think its debatable that its actually on a 4.6 MN12 because I've never seen pics or video that make that an indisputable fact.
Some of us have. ;)
 

·
Sheepish
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
And why do you have silicone hose on your exhaust tubing?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,208 Posts
That's definately an MN12 door frame. I guess the real turbo'd car could be off camera though and that car is being used to throw us off. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Top