TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a turbo coupe I forgot to mention that was nearly complete and the interior had a dash that had no cracks and was nice. If anyone needed anything from this let me know. The turbo was even there.

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this the red one on 27th?
Ding ding ding!!!

What up metalman!?!
DOnt know of lots of members in the valley I have met a few and know of only a handful of others.

Yeah its really complete and I know people need parts for them like that turbocoupegirl could use a new interior and this one is actually usable for the most part. Id hate to see it hit the crusher without being used up.

Any other j yard you'd recommend?

I hit the big one on 27th, 25th/buckeye, the smaller one on 27th you are referring to, and the one on 35th/broadway. Been to another smaller one on 35th/broadway which sucked it had next to nothing for birds. I went to a ford only one on 44th/indian school and they had jack too. Also they don't allow you to pull the parts which I would understand if you had nicer complete cars but they only had accident birds/cats so F them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I could use a clutch pedal set-up if its a standard.

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe it is maybe metalman can confirm this.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i would love to know a price plus shipping to 37190 for the fuel sending unit. That's about all i can think of right now. Unless the interior is red then a price on the dash would be awesome also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts