TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Jesse moved and he still posts in Nevada i thought we could have a Turdferguson thread. Do with it as you will.
Arent you proud Jesse? Something on TCCOA is named after you!:D

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
This is great!
He is one of the smartest people I know. I bet you guys do miss him.
A bit weird in the food department though. Lima Beans. Yuck.

Turds a Tx boy now!!
Shup rob! Go deliver your BEEF, in Jersey.

·
SuperNewbie
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did he bring the Lima Bean Surpise Salad to a meet again??!!!

All you have to do is talk about WWII movies. Then he'll get off track and you can toss the Lima beans in the trash.;) Either that or give him a 6 pack of Coors light...

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Did he bring the Lima Bean Surpise Salad to a meet again??!!!

All you have to do is talk about WWII movies. Then he'll get off track and you can toss the Lima beans in the trash.;) Either that or give him a 6 pack of Coors light...

So he does drink regular beer. All we've heard is strange beer this, strange beer that. He even orders them. Had some Blueberry flavored one the other night.

·
SuperNewbie
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So he does drink regular beer. All we've heard is strange beer this, strange beer that. He even orders them. Had some Blueberry flavored one the other night.
Special beer???!!!!!! All he ever offered me was Coors Light....well wait, i think he offered me something in the exotic beer catagory once. But i recall him really talking about the Coors light.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
he's got a good lookin' woman.

now jesse, not so good lookin' :D

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
LOL! Gordon you are too crazy.
I miss the Vegas crew lots. Hope everything is well with everyone. Special thanks for Gordon for helping me bring my bird up to par.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
You The Man !!!!!
Thanks!
Special beer???!!!!!! All he ever offered me was Coors Light....well wait, i think he offered me something in the exotic beer catagory once. But i recall him really talking about the Coors light.
We had an abundance of Coors light at that time. It was free from a party Lily and I went too. Gordon's just a teetotaler, so he wasn't that into my runs to lee's liquor.;)
he's got a good lookin' woman.

now jesse, not so good lookin' :D
Hey now!

·
SuperNewbie
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We had an abundance of Coors light at that time. It was free from a party Lily and I went too. Gordon's just a teetotaler, so he wasn't that into my runs to lee's liquor.;)

Dude, its just cause you lived on the east side! I couldnt come all that way and drive home all sloshed. As well, you were all wrapped up in school. Then soon as you rid yourself of that burden.....you moved!!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Dude, its just cause you lived on the east side! I couldnt come all that way and drive home all sloshed. As well, you were all wrapped up in school. Then soon as you rid yourself of that burden.....you moved!!
East side , West side. What like 4 minutes tops. Ha.

·
SuperNewbie
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Little known facts about turdferguson.
1) He once believed that Optimus Prime was a lawnmower.
2) He secretly drives a Chevy but takes medication to help it subside.
3) Big Texan Turdferguson is really from Michigan(thanks for the reminder nativedetroiter)

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Little known facts about turdferguson.
1) He once believed that Optimus Prime was a lawnmower.
2) He secretly drives a Chevy but takes medication to help it subside.
I did not know about the lawnmower.
But I did know about the Chevy.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts