TCCoA Forums banner

101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I haven't put them on yet, almost did just for kicks, I've got them stacked in the corner chilling.
BTW, can you PM me the contact information for the guy you your meat from?

Me too.:D
Yeah hold your breath. Wewill be looking at this same time next year but I will have these on my car.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
You tell me Rodney!
LOL.

Come on keep it going.

Just watched one from your area go away to the scrapper. Silver SC with the AutoRotor. Has been a butch to get someone to come and get it.

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
LOL.

Come on keep it going.

Just watched one from your area go away to the scrapper. Silver SC with the AutoRotor. Has been a butch to get someone to come and get it.
sadly, there was a 95 in the yard about a week or so ago, but I don't have enough cash to go pull all the goodies... :(

·
SuperNewbie
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Jesse, are you driving the bird yet?

·
SuperNewbie
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Rumor has it that the Turd Bird is running again!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
She is indeed!
Feels a lot stronger with the new fuel pump, ignition parts and the PI intake.
Also handles better with the new wheels and tires versus the old dry rotted 215/70R15's.
I'll post up some pics this weekend.
Thanks for everyone who helped me get her back on the road: Supergordo (of course!), Tobey, Rodney, Big Mike and Vernon @ Gersitz & Son auto.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Almost 2 years without an update!

I have new tires an the T Bird and finally fixed the clunk that has been bothering me for 8+ years (endlinks). Now I don't have the mad vibration at speeds over 50 mph+. She is running pretty well these days.

·
SuperNewbie
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Almost 2 years without an update!

I have new tires an the T Bird and finally fixed the clunk that has been bothering me for 8+ years (endlinks). Now I don't have the mad vibration at speeds over 50 mph+. She is running pretty well these days.
Good deal! Where are those pictures you promised almost two years ago?? HUH!!??

101 - 120 of 132 Posts