TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my problem my left hand turn signal works good, but my right dosent fully engage the realy will make noise, but instead the fuse will blow. My wipers constanly run when i put the key in. My brights work and my hazards dont. Ive replaced the MFS and the flasher relay. I Took out my coulmn because i thought my plastic rods were broke. it turns out about 10$ in quarters from 1980-1998 were jammed under my shifter, PO must have kept money in the shifter bucket, Hence why i bought a 97 console. Can anyone point me in the direction so i can drive without just turning left?

·
Registered
2 Posts
DISRGARD I just read where you said you changer the MFS............................................................................................................................................................................................................................I just had a problem like yours but I was not blowing fuses. I fixed mine by changing the turn signal / wiper arm assembly. It cost about 50 bucks at autozone. Hope this can help.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did that already, i guess ill have to go look around myself

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can somebody help me out here, im clueless

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Might want to check all your wiring. Could be something fried.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Does the lever "click" and stay up for the right turn signal like it does for the left (well, click and stay down for the left)? Do your front and rear turn signals work for the left side? There's got to be a problem with the lever since your wipers come on whenever you put your key in - the turn signal/wiper/brights lever must be F'd. I can't think of any other reason why all that would happen at once.

My hazards work when they feel like it. I replaced the flasher relay, fuse, etc. Every light works fine, except my flashers. I always have to turn them on, turn them off, and turn them back on again for them to work properly.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i replaced the mfs and it did nothing so i guess im looking at the wiring again when i have time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts