TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just have it man. Youll know if you had a good time when you dont remember the half the night. The best part is you wont have to buy 1 drink.

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're goin to a local club, so I will be totally wasted... There will be tons of my buddies... hahahah... I dont LOVE getting wasted.. but if I dont have to buy it, then Ill drink it =P

·
Registered
156 Posts
Watch out for the Prarie Fire its tequilla an tobassaco sause. Thery are digusting, we buy tem for everyones 21 bday.

·
Registered
46 Posts
What no one said "Don't Drink and Drive" or did I just miss it. :)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Do onto others as you would have them do onto you. Be kind to your elders, fore one day you will be in thier shoes. Give respect to those who have earned it, and you will always have a friend. Learn something new today so that you will be a wiser man tommorrow. It's your Life, so live it healthy, wealthy and wise ;) .
The Preachin' is over :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Do: order a A.M.F.
Do not: order two A.M.F.'s
(I'm talking about the Vegas sized 64 oz in the football)

another note not all drinks complement each other you'll find out witch ones with trial and error that send you praying to the porcelain god :zpuke:

And stay away from Jagermeister for a while.

Have a SAFE HAPPY BIRTHDAY

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Drink at a party, if your friends want to throw one, and then go to a bar. Might wanna write "21st Birthday" or something on a shirt. If everyone knows it's your birthday, you usually get special treatment. Go out Friday night at midnight, then the next night too. You're a lucky one. :thumbsup:

The less you eat, the easier it is to get drunk. If you don't wanna get drunk fast, eat cheeses and meats. Carbonation helps you to get intoxicated easier. Make sure you have a DD, designated driver, not drunk driver.

Had friends get sick over Bacardi 151, Jaggermeister, and Everclear. Personally, I don't care for Brandy or Jaggermeister. Just taste nasty, even mixed. If you can, get a Peach Schnapps Long Island Iced Tea. I had TWO of those, and a couple Amaretto Cherry Cokes, and got wasted. Amaretto is only like 30 or 40 proof before mixed, but the Iced Tea, is like 80. There's a shot of soda for color, but the rest is alcohol. :zbeer:

I personally worked on my 21st. I still resent that. CMSU was fun. About 8 bars on one block. Few others within walking distance. The cops down there have an H2, and there are only a few thousand people living there. They make the BIG bucks from all the tickets.

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awesome, thanks for the advice guys. Oh keith, we will be out here... either we are going to this dance club called Hooligans, (late at night) and before that probly buffalo wild wings for the pre-game ceremonies =P Pm me if ya wanna come.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Do NOT decide to have "one of everything they have". A friend of mine did that on his 21st. Ever try to assist a 350 lb REALLY drunk (and sick) guy? Most of all:

HAVE FUN
BE SAFE

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
that goes along with the "you know your a gearhead if" in the tech. articles section. "you know your a gear head if : you keep 55 gallon trash bags in your trunk for if you give a drunk friend a ride home :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts