TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its my turn.....

Radio was stolen last night as well as Maddog2020 tbird...

10 cars totel in my apartment complex. It must havve been a bunch of kids as aI had a box of craftsman tools sitting on the back seat in plain view. broke all the factory connecters two so I cant just through the factory head unit back in. I dont feel that bad after hearing how everyone else has gone through similar or worse (Lonnie). My question is why would you steal someone elses radio? It dosnt make any sense to me at all. I had a cheap JVC head unit that cost me 140.00. O well I have my tools and the Christmas spirit so its not all that bad. Now my wife needs to deal with me humming when we go for a drive. I think its time for a winter beater espacialy after the quad swap... the snow has been an evil thing this year..

O well going to go hit the bottle a little more. MERYY XMAS EVERYONE!

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,116 Posts
That sucks big time? Hopefully your insurance covers it?

I hope that MadDog's car is found not totally destroyed.

That just plain sucks, if they catch who did this, I really hope they don't just get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again like here.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I think he means MadDaog's radio got taken too.

That really sucks, I bet it was just a bunch of punks with no clue. I bet they get caught trying to sell them.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<--- no full coverage on the Bird..........
So I will eat it. a total of 14 radios where stolen from my complex. Maddogs interior was thrashed. The just took my radio no other damage. I have the serial number to my radio and it made the cops day as I was the only on with that info. I guess if they try to pawn it or they catch them they can identify it. What a bad day. Lucky the wifes car was parked at a friends house as she has about 3 grand worth of stereo equipment in her car. I was surprised that they didnt take my tools or my digital camera that where in plain view in the back seat. I guess I should count my lucky stars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts