TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Tweecer RT for sale. This would be ideal for your 91-93 MN12. You can tune it and have real time data logging as well. You can find more information out about this unit at www.tweecer.com.

I am including a T4M0 1995 Mustang GT ECM with this unit. This provide a more tunable platform for your 91-93 MN12. You can find out more about this modification here: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=69247

I am asking $475 including shipping for this item. I accept PayPal or a cashiers check. If you pay by check you will need to allow seven days for it to clear before I will ship the unit.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
hmmmm, no longer need it for your car??

I know we talked about this before, to tell you the truth i am intimidated by it, i would love to learn, I am just not to crafty with computers. what would you say the difficulty level is for using this?

I am very interested in an SCT chip but this seems great because it is hands on.

·
Super Moderator
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmm, no longer need it for your car??

I know we talked about this before, to tell you the truth i am intimidated by it, i would love to learn, I am just not to crafty with computers. what would you say the difficulty level is for using this?

I am very interested in an SCT chip but this seems great because it is hands on.
I've changed directions. I ended up getting a killer deal on a AEM EMS so I am moving that direction.

·
Registered
825 Posts
how much for just the tweecer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts