TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that nobody here uses a Tweecer to tune their cars. I've got one on my '92 SHO, and I had one that went between a bunch of Stangs. I know they support the Bird(looked on the website), but yet nobody uses them? Anyone know why?

I'm just wondering if the Tweecer doesnt work well for the Bird. I have one from my Stang days that will bolt right into it, but is there something missing?

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
sportrods said:
I've noticed that nobody here uses a Tweecer to tune their cars. I've got one on my '92 SHO, and I had one that went between a bunch of Stangs. I know they support the Bird(looked on the website), but yet nobody uses them? Anyone know why?

I'm just wondering if the Tweecer doesnt work well for the Bird. I have one from my Stang days that will bolt right into it, but is there something missing?
I'm not so sure they offer much that people here can't gain already (and better apparently) with the SCT chips. That being said, there aren't many 5.0 MN12's on here that are really doing anything to their cars. In my case I am looking to buy the Tweecer RT in the next couple of weeks because they can support my car and provide a data logging function for a much lower price. I have confidence in the SCT guys but their product doesn't fit my budget really.

I'm sure there will be many responses to this thread that will better explain the differences between the SCT offering and the Tweecer. There are many SCT dealers that frequent this site so they can offer a lot of advice as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts