ive got my project going i bought my turbo stuff awhile ago

i made my headers and mock up pics

heres the done headers

this is the intake manifold and tb ill be moding to work

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Wow this looks awesome.

did you swap front ends or is that not your 89 sc in these pics?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the car started life as an sc..I did change the front end to a 95 sc with 97 heade lights.

My spare motor is a 94 sc block borded 30 over
Ported sc heads
Ported intake manifold
6.2 scat rods
Wesco pistions
94 sc crank
60 pd injectors
75 mm tb
255 fuel pump
This stuff is sitting in on the floor waiting for more money so I can put it toethere

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill run 12pd boost on the street and 18 on the track,,

I want to see what it makes on the dyno to get the best power results . I don't want to over boost and blow it up..

·
Registered
663 Posts
The thread has long since disappeared, but tt281 has been "turbo charging" that cougar for well over two years. First two in the trunk (basically a series of videos showing how awesome the turbo sound spooling up with just the hot side connected), then two in front (fail), then a humorously unimpressive video showing him running around his neighborhood running one turbo, then he wants to put four turbos on it, but now he is building a single turbo set up and somewhere along the line to show off his amazing turbo charging ability he put one on his daily driver exploder. He takes any kind of constructive criticism as a personal insult to his vast turbo-knowledge and retorts with a snippy comment about some turbo forum told him so and now the only people who go visit his thread are there to flame on him or are newbs and think he is amazing

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just want to have a good running tt set up that makes good power. I just need my motor to be bulit now so I can finish it and get it tuned ..

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
The thread has long since disappeared, but tt281 has been "turbo charging" that cougar for well over two years. First two in the trunk (basically a series of videos showing how awesome the turbo sound spooling up with just the hot side connected), then two in front (fail), then a humorously unimpressive video showing him running around his neighborhood running one turbo, then he wants to put four turbos on it, but now he is building a single turbo set up and somewhere along the line to show off his amazing turbo charging ability he put one on his daily driver exploder. He takes any kind of constructive criticism as a personal insult to his vast turbo-knowledge and retorts with a snippy comment about some turbo forum told him so and now the only people who go visit his thread are there to flame on him or are newbs and think he is amazing
very well put

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks .. I try to do the best I can do.. I just want it to run good and be super fast.. and blow the doors off some of those stang guys lol

1 - 20 of 756 Posts