TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
The 12-year-old was arrested Tuesday after allegedly posting the threats on the Internet. Police seized the boy's computer off a desk in his family's home in Leola. His mother filled the empty space on the desk with potted poinsettias.
"I cannot fathom that it came from him," said his mother. "Honestly, I can not believe that kind of thought and anger (is) within him."

"It makes me very upset to think kids can be that cruel, that it can affect the mental state to that extent. It also upsets me as a parent (that there was) nothing I could do to stop it," the mother said.

Maybe mom should have paid a little more attention to what was going on on the desk BEFORE her son was arrested...

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Damn, that is one stupid, messed up kid, thank god he was dumb enough to post it all over the internet.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I am just glad that someone reported it before he had a chance to do something. Goes to show that those things can NEVER be taken lightly.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Wow....wtf is this world coming to... I just dont know what makes poeple that stupid. I hope he gets locked away for a very long time.

Greg

·
Registered
724 Posts
Wow. That is pretty crazy. I'm glad the whole ordeal was prevented by getting the authorities involved.

Message boards save lives! I need to show this to my wife so I can justify being on here all the time! :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
GregK said:
Wow....wtf is this world coming to... I just dont know what makes poeple that stupid. I hope he gets locked away for a very long time.

Greg
I hope he gets some help. Locking these kids up only makes the more efficient criminals.

He needs help. A little attention to start, and some understanding.

"If you don't let boys cry tears, they're going to cry bullets."
William Pollack

·
Registered
715 Posts
WOW!! Thats some crazy stuff. Im just glad they got the little wacko before he did anything worse. Stupid kids these days, were do they get there stupidity from??

Mike

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Just goes to show we're not anonymous on the internet. Reminds me of the runaway thread on Ford Truck World. Anyone remember that one?

·
Registered
773 Posts
1Bad-95Cougar said:
WOW!! Stupid kids these days, were do they get there stupidity from??

Mike
Parents!!!!!!! or lack of parenting

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Just goes to show we're not anonymous on the internet. Reminds me of the runaway thread on Ford Truck World. Anyone remember that one?
I remember that, man, that was nuts how that happened.

This kid doesn't need therapy, he needs a good *** whoopin. I am so sick of kids today who think they can do anything cause no one has any consequences for them, beat his *** REAL good, and they might realize doin shi* like that isn't so damn smart!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I wonder where in PA he was from? :leftright

Uh oh, just checked...Lancaster. Not real far from me. I could have had a psycho 12 year old after me with a steak knife!!!!

Please!!

:rolleyes:

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
92CougLS said:
This kid doesn't need therapy, he needs a good *** whoopin. I am so sick of kids today who think they can do anything cause no one has any consequences for them, beat his *** REAL good, and they might realize doin shi* like that isn't so damn smart!
Preach on mah brotha!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts