TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have a quick question... i was lookin around for U/D pulleys and has anyone had a great experience with a specific company or what ones would u guys reccomend. ?

Thats all for now,
THanks patrick

·
Registered
621 Posts
I've had a good experience with Steeda's pulleys, as they have a harmonic balancer built in, thus you don't have to mess with the piggyback system. Also, when you install em, they look stock.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
i agree, i love my steeda pullies. stock looking, 1 peice crank pulley and they arent to expensive. they can be had brand new on ebay for $150 shipped, thats where i got mine.

Frank

·
Registered
489 Posts
steeda is what I would go for great pulleys

·
Registered
627 Posts
Well... yet another. Gotta be Steeda. Love how they look like they came with the engine. Gotta maintain that low profile, since I'm an old guy with a Thunderbird :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
March have got my vote!

since I'm an old guy with a Thunderbird
It is OK dad :D

What is the difference between Piggy back and non-piggy back?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Piggy-back pullies re-reuse the stock balencer. Non-piggy back pullies come with a new balencer. The piggies and cheaper, but the non piggy back look better.

RAYBROADWAY said:
March have got my vote!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Thanks GreenBird.

·
Registered
627 Posts
RAYBROADWAY said:
March have got my vote!

You are lucky you aren't in one of my units anymore :D

Swing by Friday so we can compare the pullies again and I'll show you what's different. Function is the same though. Plus... if I can find my darn octane pin you can take mine for a trip (since my back tires are toasted now, it should be REAL fun).

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys.... I've heard from most of the guys i know reccomend steeda pulleys so i think i will go with those, just gotta wait till christmas.! along with the exhaust :D

One more question.... how hard are they to install?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts