·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I will still probably go see it.

C.Hill

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Ill go see it, they actually keep me entertained.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hopefully the movie is as entertaining as the comments following the write up in the second post!

·
Registered
381 Posts
i've enjoyed the previous movies and i'll watch it

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Tokyo Drift was HORRIBLE! It compared with Freddie Griffin's Blast.

·
Super Moderator
7,558 Posts
I actually enjoyed 2gay2furious, but the first one sucked, and I refused to see tokyo drift at all. I actually saw the preview for this one right before death race though, and now I have to see it. From what I saw in the preview though, it looks like they got away from the rice-boy thing. The trailer opened up with vin diesel thrashing on a gran-national, and then he's got one of the new challengers in another scene. Maybe it will be decent (I generally like other Vin Diesel movies) or maybe it will be awful. Either way, I feel like a failure inside because I want to spend my hard-earned money to watch another fast and the furious movie.

·
Registered
900 Posts
THERES GONNA BE A FORD RS200 IN IT!!!

Sorry, I really love those. I'll go see it, when you don't really take most movies that seriously, and your a car guy, ehh, sure theres rice, but theres a lot of nice stuff too, and its better than other things you could be watching instead.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Just watched a trailer. It looks okay so far. Didnt like how the Grand National got all phucked up by the tanker truck, eh...maybe it was just a base Regal in GN clothes.

Damn, I never heard of a Ford RS200 until the above post. Pretty wicked little cars:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_RS200

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP! Does anybody here know a site that lists all the different types of cars, which will be used in this movie? Trying to get an idea of what to expect....I do know theres alot more american muscle cars being used than previous movies but thats it.

thanks

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I dunno, but they probably will all be destroyed.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
the one made me sick when they put a nissan engine in a mustang.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts