TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was about midnight here in Southern ontario when I was driving along the highway with my firned in the car . The 4.6 was running good and hard. I got in the slow lane when I saw a car come up behind me trying to follow me through the traffic but I was getting off instead. I got off the highway as he did also I coudlnt tell what kind of car it was looked like a old z24 from the head lights had no clue..

Got off the highway stopped at the light and forgot about him when HE came up beside me at the red light. I had my phone in hand ready to call some one when the lights was about to turn green I looked over it was a 93 MarkIII Stock rims everything and the guy looked over and smiled and I thought **** pur my phone down and mashed the gas as it turned green.. His car Flew off the lone by about 5 car lengths and Churped 2nd and kept going... I was thinking what the **** jsut happened. FOllowed him to his house and asked him.. He told me he ahd a 01-02 4.6L Cobra Motor with some mods so stleast 330Horse... and aB&M shift kit and full exhaust... talked to him for a long time and found out about a place called http://www.seanhylandmotorsport.com/ here in canada where all they work on is 4.6's... I want one gemegeme

Was quite the car sounded nice with 2 hi flow cats and 2 magnaflow mufflers

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Stay away from Sean Hyland. Stay far away. They're a bunch of overpriced know-it-alls who can't build an engine to save their lives. As long as their wallets get fat, they don't give a crap about anything else. If you don't believe me, start asking around. The only people who are happy with SHM stuff are people who don't use the internet at all and/or have never read about them on any popular forums.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok. haven't herd anyhting about them at all yet really. But I belive ya.

·
Registered
946 Posts
amen. SHM sucks. stay far far away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts