TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove my car into an empty irrigation ditch last night. So, not much damage, seperated the wheel from the tire, and broke the connector for the headlight, I needed a new corner lens, which I needed before, and a new header panel, mine is all cracked now, I will prolly set up a wanted list at some point, the fender was all f*ed up, but I kinda fixed it, pretty good poundin out body panels, but I will have pics up soon, and maybe video:D

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
92CougLS said:
Drove my car into an empty irrigation ditch last night. So, not much damage, seperated the wheel from the tire, and broke the connector for the headlight, I needed a new corner lens, which I needed before, and a new header panel, mine is all cracked now, I will prolly set up a wanted list at some point, the fender was all f*ed up, but I kinda fixed it, pretty good poundin out body panels, but I will have pics up soon, and maybe video:D
pictures yes...but video? WTF were you doing? you have video of it in the ditch...or as you were going in the ditch..or what?

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Uh, how exactly did you manage to drive into an empty ditch? You must have been doing something on purpose to be able to laugh about it. Time to talk! :D

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just kidding, I was drivin around my friends and I were doin some stuff, ya know, donuts, and stuff, ya know, and umm, hangin off the roof while doin 95 plus, we had been filming randomly while driving, following people for fun, it was all cool, then there was this road we have gone on before, and I hit a curb there once and blew out a tire and broke a wheel, pics of that soon too. Well, we were driving along, road racing, we went around this hairpin too fast, well, the car understeered like a MOFO, and I was goin straight for the curb, so I decided to straighten the wheels, cause last time it happened, I really trashed the suspension, this time it isn't that bad, not too much damage, I already sorta ghetto rigged the fender, so it will work, and I will have pics of everything, I gotta go to the accident site, and take pics there. SO, that is about all, and I will answer any other questions, also, if you want to see the video, someone has to be able to convert Video, it's an 8mm, but we will dub onto VHS, and then you can vert in to digital. All in all fun, not to much damage, a little soreness, and the Kitty will run again. Man Ford built them tough, she has been through it all.

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, anybody should take a look at my other thread, "on another note," it has a poll and everything!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts