TCCoA Forums banner

Under bumper valance

545 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  sinhumane
I don't know the proper name for this part, but its the lower piece of plastic that connects to the bumper cover on each end and sits in front of the bottom of the radiator.

Anyone have a pic of this part removed from a 94-95 bird?

A guy has parts for sale and he sent me a pic, but removed, it doesn't quite look right.

The correct name, I guess, and a picture would be really helpful.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
i also want one of these too.... would be nice to know about them.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.