TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I would say he should get life in prison but that would be a waste of our tax dollars, instead he should be put to death.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not that I'm trying to defend this (words I can not use here). But I don't think the license has anything to do with it. If he had a license would that make this ok? Heck no!

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
i think the parents of thw family should be able to take his life seems fair considering he took there 2 year old's life away

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I agree this was tragic accident (especially for the infant and his family).

And I know he was speeding, but isn't the driver of the pickup partly (if not completely) at fault?

They turned left in front of an approaching vehicle. :2huh:

The video and text said the pickup was turning left into a parking lot, so they didn’t have any right of way, even if the red-light up the road was red.

Here are some questions:
How fast was he speeding? (5 mph over or 50 mph over? It makes a big difference)
Did he in fact run a red light?
Were the pickup passengers wearing seat belts?

I’m not defending the guy and he should get what he deserves. I’m just pointing out that we don’t have the particulars and the particulars can make a difference as to how we perceive the accident. Just because he didn’t have a driver’s license or insurance, does not necessarily make him the person at fault for this accident.

Although it doesn't sound like he is a “model citizen”. :zbash:

If the pickup truck had not turned in front of him, would there have been an accident? Most likely no.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts