TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got this off FunktasticLucky it was done by Darrin at BC Automotive it is set for 89, 91, and 93 octane. Computer Code is MBE1. It is programmed for PI Cams, PI Intake, 180* T-Stat, 22C Plugs, Darrin's Trans with 300 hp Jmod, and a dirtyd0g 3000 stall TC. I stated in the title that this unit was locked but through a little trial an error it is now full ready for its new user to plug and play $250 SHIPPED OBO!

AS STATED ABOVE THIS TUNER IS NO LONGER LOCKED! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND IT BACK TO SCT FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats surely not gonna do it its worth 475 as there is really no such thing as a used tuner because it always performs the same as new im taking a loss at 250 if thats all thats gonna be offered ill just keep it and ps thanks to whomever cleaned this thread up for me i truly appreciate the courtesy.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes it is set up to tune a 96/97 4.6 car with computer code MBE1 unless i am mistaken.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I have a 97 sport, i have never looked at my computer code to see if it is MBE1 but is this common? or do i have to pull my kick panel out to find out?

C.Hill

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
There is sometimes a sticker with the code on it under the hood, on the right fender.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Also do you have to have the PI cams and intake for it to work correctly, i have neither at this point. I am just looking for a power upgrade till i upgrade the engine.

C.Hill

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I've got a couple sets of PI cams I can sell. One set Windsor, one set Romeo. I'll sell the Windsors for 50 + shipping, the Romeos for 75 + shipping.

The Windsors are ready to go, the Romeos need to be removed from the NPI heads.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack...

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Also do you have to have the PI cams and intake for it to work correctly, i have neither at this point. I am just looking for a power upgrade till i upgrade the engine.

C.Hill
no you dont absolutely have to have them but the tunes are optimized for them so you would notice one hell of a power gain.
Thanks
Tyler

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still sitting here debating keeping it if i cant get at least 200 for it all i need is a converter to make it work perfectly on my car. just to set all things straight this item only has one upload and one return to stock left for use.

Thanks,
Tyler

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
400 and its yours man. I'm tellin you. You need the converter THEN get the gears. The converter helps you get up into the powerband on launch. Plus the WOT lockup definitely is the ****. You can really feel the quicker accelleration when it locks up.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
start pushing some of my other items and ill buy your damn converter already i need 250 to be comfortable, did that guy not paypal you yet?

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
I emailed him but dude... I don't know what he's doing... must be kinda slow or something aha. Well.. Lets see. What are you wanting me to push your SC sideskirts and bumper? Put them on your car ;)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i aint sellin this no more kyle talked me in to buying his converter so now i need the tune.

Thanks,
Tyler

kyle sell the big stuff thats where i got money.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.