Registered
7,062 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
orbs in a bag??? High-larious. I wonder what the winner is expecting???

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
i remember when a guy was selling yir very own piece of hurricane katrina. he showed pictures of him outside in the middle of the storm with a glass jar catching the wind and rain!
some other guy had an autographed air guitar sind by all the rock greats. it sold for millions!

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
orbs in a bag??? High-larious. I wonder what the winner is expecting???
There better be some green stuff inside that bag.:tongue:

·
Registered
741 Posts
A friend of mine once sold a twig from his backyard (listed as such) for $4.

Years ago, I saw a listing for nothing. The description included stuff like (and I'm paraphrasing here), "This item listed here is nothing. If you win, you will get nothing. There is no shipping cost because I'm not going to send you anything."

The bidding on that hit $29 until I stopped keeping track.

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
LOL she's talking out the old Asylum in Manteno, IL. That place is pretty f'ed up but come on....a demonic doll?

Be scared........very scared :rolleyes:
I had a few friends in high school that were into photography and went there just to get some pictures of everything and honestly it did look like a jacked up place. Im pretty intrigued,Halloween is coming up maybe ill get some friends together and take a trip :D

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I had a few friends in high school that were into photography and went there just to get some pictures of everything and honestly it did look like a jacked up place. Im pretty intrigued,Halloween is coming up maybe ill get some friends together and take a trip :D
Take a trip down charles-monger road at night or bachlors grove. Illinois is full of real hauntings.

·
Registered
767 Posts
yeah ive been thinking about going to bachelors grove,my brother went a week or two ago during the daytime and took some pictures,doesnt seem like theres much there but hey im sure if i go at night ill think i hear something and freak out haha

Are you formerly from illinois?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello,

Yeah, I went to bachelors grove like a week ago, unfortunately there really was not much there. Mostly over growth and graffiti. I only walked around the cemetery for a little while and didn't go much further down the path, there was some creepy guy with a shovel that followed us in, so after that I was like lets gtfo quick.

Nick

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just a few pictures.

The pond that you could see from the street on the other side.

Infant grave

To the right after the entrance and yes that is my shadow

Nick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts