TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any events with in a 100 mile area in the next couple months ?? I'm in Fayetteville, NC

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
We always meet at Rockingham the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This year instead of a regular T&T they've got the Phantasm Street Wars scheduled for that weekend I'll go to that if I can. It would be great if the MN12's and your FN10 could put in a good showing for that event.

There's also the October 16 Phantasm (Rescheduled from Aug. 27) but I won't make it to that one.

Last year Mike Siska showed up and put some good runs in with his 10 second MN12 (One of the fastest in the country). I think RobertP will be ready with his car to take a shot at the 10 second mark by then too.

We're also looking at December 3 or 10.

When they open for Test & Tunes in the late fall I get down there whenever I can.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like that. Hope to see you.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I'll most likely come down Saturday after Thanksgiving too. I may drag '95Cougar_XR-7 down with me too. I got some new e.t.'s to obtain. ;)

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I think we're going to Fayetteville that Sunday instead of Rockingham Saturday due to the ricer event.

·
3,734 Posts
Darn ricers! I may not be able to come down then. I'd have school the next morning at 9. As it is, I usually don't get back til midnight. I'll have to see how everything pans out.

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
Meh, come down to NC on Saturday anyway.

I may go to the Rock on Saturday just to eat some rice before going to Fayetteville on Sunday. Bring me some soy sauce will ya? :D

The event Rob's talking about is the Phantasm Motorsports Street Wars. I haven't been to this particular event before but Rob says it's a ricer-palooza.

We'll see what my schedule looks like as it gets closer to that weekend.

·
3,734 Posts
Meh, come down to NC on Saturday anyway.

I may go to the Rock on Saturday just to eat some rice before going to Fayetteville on Sunday. Bring me some soy sauce will ya? :D

The event Rob's talking about is the Phantasm Motorsports Street Wars. I haven't been to this particular event before but Rob says it's a ricer-palooza.

We'll see what my schedule looks like as it gets closer to that weekend.
In that case, maybe I could make it a weekend thing. Ian may come down with me too with his Cougar. We'll spank up on some rice! lol I may run the bird once or twice, but that's it. I'll save the best of her for Sunday at Fayetteville. Oh, and I'll bring that bottle of soy sauce! lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Robert so you are planning to go to Fayetteville on Sunday after Thanksgiving ?? Anyone else ???

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
I will be there Don and I believe that the "Monkey" will as well, Get ready for some 'THUNDER" Birds :D :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
RobertP, Red97Tbird, Mgino96tbird46 and '95Cougar_XR-7 will also be there, and there's a good chance Driller will be there with his Mark VIII and modularbird with the Silver Slut.

It's shaping up to be a pretty big meet.

See this thread.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=137351

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I couldn't be happier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts