TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know toolbox wants to run his car.

I want to see if mine will still stay together (although I won't be gunning for a 12 second run this time). :)

Oct is pretty much useless for us but Nov/Dec has some openings:

http://www.rockinghamdragway.com/schedule/

Oh and my car is still radioless after 2 ****ing months. Found another possible parts car with a proper dash. Once I get that it's on like donkey kong.

Still won't paint it. :)

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
robert was telling me yesterday he wanted to go for one of the weekends in december. so, im game.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
yeah, maybe by then ill feel comfortable enough to make a couple passes.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who traded their bird in?

BTW for the record. Tbird dashes are ****ING HEAVY!!

Got my replacement dash this weekend after a few hours of fun in the sun. Carried it on my shoulder (airbag included) since I wasn't going to make my father help carry it 100+ yards across the junkyard and then to the van. Needless to say the guys working there gave me a cold beer when I was done. And only a few slices on the hands. :)

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
yeah but i wasnt exactly smooth in the contour at the track. (at least i didnt miss second like a certain person we know)

and yess will, i traded in the bird but if mike gets the money, he's going to buy it before the weekend.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
i dont think any of us that go there regularly have a 5 speed. we *were* all v8 owners...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sigh. I wish I would have known Aaron. I could have put a real engine in it... :)

Importskyline22-All autos. It's worth coming out.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
street drags=test n tune

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
how about dec 2nd which if it ends up being bad weather there is always the next week.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts