TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey what up heres the update my eingin has been pulled out i have not dash, consoles, door panels, front seats, back seats, and carpet ha ha ha all is goin well now all i have to do is order some parts rebuild the engin which is in the wroks as i type but my problem is how do i make a 3.8 V6 auto run mid 13s to mid 12s anybody have some ideas

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
head work, cam, headers, LOTS of nitrous...or a Blower....

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I think a built up 4.2L would make enough power to push a lightend up t-bird into the mid 13's toss a 50 shot on it to see high 12's. There is a Mustang guy making 250rwhp/260rwtq with built 4.2L automatic so it is possible. You will need a 9" converter also.

·
Registered
460 Posts
LOTS of money

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Empasis on LOTS of money....I have a 4.6 and we wont go into how much i have it it, but a 14.5 is as about as good as it will get. Hopefully after the blower a 13.5 will be realized. Also, you are talking about doing internal work. My engine is all stock internal wise, with 88K on it. Chris

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
There's a twin turbo kit off of a 99 split port mustang for sale on v6power.net for 3200 bucks. The guy ran it on a stock motor and got an 11.9
-Thomas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts