TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So about two weeks ago, I posted a thread in here called "what should I do" basically telling about how my GF had uh, well, issues. I thought long & hard about breaking up with her for the last couple weeks, spoke with a lot of people to get their insight on the situation. Everyone told me the same things--"Just leave it all & walk away" So I basically figured that I would take everyone's universal advice & leave (ONE person said to stay with her--that's it) So in the last few days especially, I had really been looking for a way to get out of this, without hurting her--I was okay with all of this, considering I'd been basically "over" her for the last couple weeks.

So yesterday, she asks me while I'm at work to come over to her house right after work. I could not do this, as I had stuff to do after work, which was really only a half truth, I Really just needed time alone to think about how I was going to go about breaking up with her. So I go home, relax for a bit, deicde to take my kayak out on the water for a while (I'm a mile away from the marina, I walk down with it & walk home with it) So I take it out for ~one hour...I walk home with it, feeling pretty good (relaxed for the first time in a while) I get around the curve, see her car parked all crooked in front of my house. I was a bit surprised to see her car there...wasn't in the mood for unexpected company. So I get the kayak up to the house, nobody is in her car. I go into the front/side yard, nobody there. I then go into the back yard. NOBODY IS IN THE BACK YARD. I thought "Hell no, she's NOT in the house" BUT what do I see? The sliding glass door is open. **** I say to myself...I go in the house real quiet. Nobody down stairs...the only thing upstairs really, is bedrooms. I look in the garage real quick to see if there is a car in there. Nothing. I turn around, walk a few feet to the stairs. She is walking down the stairs. Looks at me, look on her face like "Oh **** I'm busted" She says "I'm sorry" I asked her "What the **** are you doing here?!?!!??!!?!" Grabbed her hand & drug her out into the back yard & just kind of stared at her for a while, I didn't know what to say or do. I walked away from her & sat down...thought about things, really shocked. I realized that this was the PERFECT oppertunity to break up with her. So I walked over to her, sat down in front of her & stared at her for a bit trying to figure out how to speak (I was really pissed & really shocked still) She, all this time can't even look at me. I asked her what she was doing, if she was nuts, what her problem was, etc. etc. she just kept saying "I don't know" & shaking her head. I then unloaded on her with everything she does that bothers me. Such as giving me no breathing room, being obsessed, controlling, wierd, etc. I told her how upset it made me that her family treats me like crap...she just keeps saying "I know" and "I'm sorry" I told her that I didn't know if I could handle all of what was involved in our relationship and told her that I at least needed a break from her for a while. I then said "You know what, no, nevermind, I can't be with you anymore" She said "okay" and left. I have not heard from her.

This was interesting. I found out later on last night from a mutual friend of ours, that she gave them a more detailed explaination of her doins over there...

She first off, told them that she walked into my house while nobody was home, I am glad she was honest about it, and I hope she stays that way. She told them that she went over there to see if I was home, I was not, she decided to write me a note, went out to her car to get a piece of paper/pen, did not have either, started petting my cat, and just "ended up" in the house (what, like by mistake?!?)

This story does not fit her profile, makes no sense--I have a phone, she leaves me four million voicemails & text messages every day, so WHY would she leave me a NOTE.....AT MY HOUSE....INSIDE of all places, I mean, WTF??!?!? BTW there was no note, and why would she go upstairs to do this? Really is wierd.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Sounds like a psycho hose beast from hell. She probably snuck up to your room to "Catch you in the act with another woman" or at least rifle through your stuff to see if you were seeing another woman. Sounds like you'll need to get a restraining order soon.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I agree,

She prolly had herself convinced that she was going to catch you with someone.

That or she was seriously trying to turn things around by leaving you a note instead of a meaningless voice mail...

who knows, women become incapable of serious thought once emotion comes into play.

good luck,
MG

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Start your car since then?

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
AEDM8 said:
That story sucked. I kept reading and reading.....No break up sex.....Im disapointed.
:uppoint:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Dude, you both have issues. I don't know when the TCCoA Miscellaneous forums became your personal diary....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
799 Posts
cyntaxx said:
Dude, you both have issues. I don't know when the TCCoA Miscellaneous forums became your personal diary....:rolleyes:
Why not? We're the ONLY car club in the world with a "special" political section.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
17Mark71 said:
Why not? We're the ONLY car club in the world with a "special" political section.
maybe some of the members are smarter and our entire life doesn't revolve around just car

·
Registered
799 Posts
Fubarian said:
maybe some of the members are smarter and our entire life doesn't revolve around just car

That may be true, but can't those people go and surf a true political web site and not use car club web site to strut their so-called "smarts"?

Now back to the issue at hand. Earl, you need to change your door locks, phone number, email address, etc... and get on with your life. There are plenty of other women out there.

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
17Mark71 said:

That may be true, but can't those people go and surf a true political web site and not use car club web site to strut their so-called "smarts"?
I don't think that is what any of us are trying to do :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
wow, this thread got way off topic.....

So Earl... you still like this chick? Or is she way past done?

I know chicks will sometimes freak out and do things when they get the fear of losing their "guy". This might also explain why she understood so well when you told her you couldnt be with her.

Maybe she say it coming?

MG

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, this thread got way off topic, anyway, to get back on topic, I have no feelings for her. I have been done with her since the beginning of the month. I was looking for a reason to break up with her & she gave me that reason. She knew things where troubled between us anyway. While I was on vacation, she would not leave me alone, and she told me when I got back that she'd had a dream that I'd broken up with her. When I got back she kept saying that she didnt know what she'd ever do without me, etc. Now she'll have to figure out the answer to that question. She has issues, hopefully she leaves me alone.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Palmguy said:

I don't think that is what any of us are trying to do :rolleyes:

I think you're right, but that's certainly not the way he presented it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts