TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a month and a half later.....I got my motor back. HAve a few more parts to order, but nothing that's an absolute necessity at this time. The only thing I'm waitting on is the EEC to come back from Dennis. I have alittle problem on the pricing with him.......but we should hopefully work that out.

Should have her back on the road possibly by this weekend or early next week. Pics of everything coming soon also......from tare down to re-assembled. When I'm done wrenching, I"ll gather the receipts and total everything out......my best guestimate as of right now is in the neighborhood of $8,000 - $9,000 with everything I did and bought........could have been more if I had the $$$ to do a few things I skipped.

Later and I'll post more later.

Slowride

·
Registered
491 Posts
where is Lima, Ohio? I am rebuilding a motor and need to see as much as i can. i am in indiana and can justify a drive if i learn something.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
It's like an hour maybe less from Fort Wayne. Can't remember exactly since it's been about 8 years since I've been there. It's my home town, I keep meaning to get out that way to visit my parents but they seem to like coming out to San Diego instead.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Ok cool, i'm only forty miles from ft. wayne,so i can stop in.

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
We work LATE hours. Fort Wayne is round about a hour away. To get here 30 into ohio all the way to 309 take 309 towards ELIDA we are in Elida. Slowride can give you the rest of the directions if its cool to ahve extra people there. We are working at his parents house. Heated garage and a engine hoist :D I will let him reply.

Later,
jay

·
Registered
491 Posts
im 19 and in college. i'm all about late hours

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah......I'm only about 1 hour dead on from Fort Wayne. Like Jay said....take 30 East to 309........then 309 east to Elida (the first town you'll come thru on 309) and go to the 2nd stop light........there's a Speedway gas station on the left. Turn left there on to Pioneer Rd. Take that to the 1st street on your left.....that's Weger St.......you'll see the Elementary School on your right. Go down Weger St. to 707. My Mom's green '96 T-Bird and Dad's '97 F-150 will be in the driveway and a red Honda Shadow motorcycle is on the front porch....kinda can't miss it. If ya want to swing by, feel free to do so........I don't care who shows up...... plus, the more peeps I have here, the more help I'll have available. *LOL* Ask Jay, if you show up and I have stuff to do still......I will put you to work. If not, we can sit around and drink. *LMAO*

Well, if you really want to come over......just try to let me know if you are. I'll be working on the car everynite this week after 11:30pm up to Thursday. Friday and / or Saturday, I should be working on it all day........especially Friday.....say after 2:00pm. I don't know everything about these cars, especially the motors, but I can try to show you what I can and give ya some insight on a few things.

HEY JAY........I'll be out in the garage everynite this week.......but the actuall WORK will be on Friday and / or Saturday........depending on what parst are in by then. I'm very hopefull that by Friday, I'll be ready to start droping the motor back in.

Later guys.
Slowride

·
Registered
491 Posts
i'm coming now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts