TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The moderator team is currently undertaking the careful restoration and updating of the technical articles that were lost with the vBulletin to XenForo migration in late 2019.

As we progress through this rather monumental task, you will begin to see articles disappear, grow, shrink, and a few new ones may appear. This is all a result of our combined efforts to ensure the spotlight of information is relevant by today's standards as well as technically accurate.

Restored articles will be available as we publish them to the message boards under the Technical Articles section.

Current completion status:
The "Overall" articles have been published.
The "Intake" articles have been published.
The "Gears" articles have been published.
The "Engine" articles are being reviewed.

·
The Parts Guy
7,507 Posts
Thank you! I'm sure it's a huge task, but that information is invaluable.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Sounds great, thank you!

Al

Reactions: Grog6

·
Registered
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0 in restoration
551 Posts
This is much appreciated, thanks!

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
2,960 Posts
I sure hope you are creating an archive and museum of The Great Obucina and Porkchop posts...

Reactions: Trunk Monkey

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
18,356 Posts
I sure hope you are creating an archive and museum of The Great Obucina and Porkchop posts...
Interestingly enough I think a lot of hidden posts from porkchop after his epic ban are back in public view after the forum changeover. I can never look at a 97 with chrome fanblades without thinking of that epic drama in my noob days here.

Too bad the images are gone(including the nsfw ones he changed the links to to get back at the site banning him)🤣

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
2,960 Posts
Interestingly enough I think a lot of hidden posts from porkchop after his epic ban are back in public view after the forum changeover. I can never look at a 97 with chrome fanblades without thinking of that epic drama in my noob days here.

Too bad the images are gone(including the nsfw ones he changed the links to to get back at the site banning him)🤣
Ah the old days! hahaha!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts