TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woundering how everyone was doing and how thir winter projects are comeing along.

I just got dont sanding down my bird so i can get it painted, and install my body kit. yesterday i ordered some drilled/ slotted rotors and some fast ed brackets so i can complete my 13" pbr brake conversion, i picked up a set or 18" saleen rims last week. hopein to have every thing done by the end of feb so i can get her tuned and on the road...

how are you guys doin

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
wondering how everyone was doing and how their winter projects are coming along.
Doing good!

Holidays are over, my daughter is in Paris with school and my car is under a foot of snow! :boom:

Planning on rebuilding the front end in the spring, stocking up on parts.

Joe

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha itl be here when your ready...

my sister went to paris a few time times with school and had a good time. hope you daughter has fun

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
sos here, just work. maybe changing careers in the future....see post in misc forum! :)

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Switched gears on the project; looks like a tranny swap (j-mod, of course), rear end swap and front end work before anything more on paint and body. Isn't it strange how once you pick something to do first you end up with all the parts for what you're going to do next instead? With any luck at all, I'll still have time for the body touch ups (assuming my job training schedule stops moving around).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts