TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all.

I'm new in the forum, I have a 94 LX and I want to upgrade the 94 headligths by a 96 headlights. Some of my partners tell me that I need to change the front of my vehicle to have better results.

I need to change the front bumper, the hood, the housing, and the headlights to obtain a better result.

My question is...

All this need to be changed??, any other thing that doesn't have on my list needt to be replaced???..

Some one of yours have make this upgrade??. If yes, what be the result???

I hope that some one can answer my questions..

Haa.. the site is too cool i like it..

Tanks for all..

Att..

Juan Carlos

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
All you really need to change is the header panel, latch assembly, and the corner lights. The only drawback is that if you keep the 95 hood, you may have a small gap above the lights since the 96/97 style is a bit different.

You don't need to change the front bumper cover, unless you like the look of the 96 style front end. If you want some pics, just search a few threads, I know there are numerous pics with this combo. Personally, I like the 95 front end better, but that's just me :D

Jay

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm with Fordman, I like the 94-5 way better than the 96-7. In fact I am putting my old 95 on my 96. The quit with style in 95 :D .

Yes all you will need is the header panel, head lights, corners, latch release at a minimum, but for it to look good you will need the hood to. Check out my car domain, I never put the 96-7 hood on. My lights were painted black around the edges so It didn't show up as bad.

Wish you werw closer, I am about to get rid of two 96-7 hoods due to my new SCP hood.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
****...!!!

Don´t tell me that. :(

I have just bougth the front bumper of a 96 T'Bird...

Well, the done is do.

Can I use this bumper to my car??? or is gona looks like funny.

Tanks for all

Juan Carlos Rangel.

FordMan77 said:
All you really need to change is the header panel, latch assembly, and the corner lights. The only drawback is that if you keep the 95 hood, you may have a small gap above the lights since the 96/97 style is a bit different.

You don't need to change the front bumper cover, unless you like the look of the 96 style front end. If you want some pics, just search a few threads, I know there are numerous pics with this combo. Personally, I like the 95 front end better, but that's just me :D

Jay

·
Registered
811 Posts
IMO it will look ok, with the 96-7 bumper but it is your choice. The moldings on the bumper will not match you side moldings, but it shouldn't look too bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts