TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i have a question...

the upper hose on my car is loosing pressure and coolant because it has a little hole i think it is because of the clamps

the thing is that i want to buy a new one, but i cant find it anywhere, not even in the ford parts dealer... but i read here in a post that i can't seem to fiind that i can use a hose from a mustang but i dont know what year mustang i need to ask for??

can you tell me please?

·
5,650 Posts
The hose is readily available from any parts store that sells Dayco or Gates hoses. The Dayco number is 71769 and Gates is 22044. You can also order the hose from RockAuto (http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1140534,parttype,2058).

Also, just because you have a 4.6L engine doesn't mean it belongs in 4.6L Tech. This is a more general question and not about the engine itself, so I'm moving it to General Tech. :)

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Only thing to watch out for is that Autozone had (last time I checked was a month ago) the listing for the 4.6 and the 3.8 wrong, it shows the 3.8 upper for the 4.6. I am not sure if it is that way for a 94, but it was for 96/97.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Woodman.. i didnt know that rock auto also sell parts here in México. that should make things alot easier now

thank you very much

1 - 6 of 6 Posts