Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JustinH said:
Amazon.com is going to take over the world.
I heard WalMart and Amazon.com were going to merge.... and become WalAmazon!!! :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
744 Posts
JustinH said:
amazon.com is going to take over the world.
and that would pretty scary given their profits or the lack of :eek:

·
Registered
598 Posts
and here I just want them to get me what I ordered in a decent amount of time. :(

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
summit racing is the easiest 53 foot trailer ive had to unload, but i feel bad for the dude in the columbus trailer because he gets hit real hard when summit gets unloaded

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
redneckcougarguy said:
summit racing is the easiest 53 foot trailer ive had to unload, but i feel bad for the dude in the columbus trailer because he gets hit real hard when summit gets unloaded
The hardest are the ones that have a huge amount of bulk mixed with a huge amount of tiny heavy packages.

The Dell trailers are a PITA because most of the boxes all look like they weigh the same but some are bulk while others feel empty.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
:rofl: could you imagine opening your package with some incredibly perverted sex toy with Anna Kuornikova right next to you as the whole thing is videotaped?

And about amazon taking over the world... Wal-Mart I believe does the most business on a national (maybe international, I forget) scale. They just got bumped to #2 on the list by some oil refining company (go figure right?)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Kobe Tai delivers 10,000th life like toy... now there is what I want to see.

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
SVT2888 said:
The hardest are the ones that have a huge amount of bulk mixed with a huge amount of tiny heavy packages.

The Dell trailers are a PITA because most of the boxes all look like they weigh the same but some are bulk while others feel empty.
that would be one of our summit trailers. the other one is full of oversize boxes, seats, exhaust pipes, tires, etc...

the worst trailer that we get though is the pittsburgh trailer, its full of nothing but american eagle boxes and rue 21 boxes. they're all the same size, but just wait for the one that weighs 60 pounds.

·
Registered
817 Posts
JustinH said:
amazon.com is going to take over the world.
no that would be google.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
Amazon has the quickest shipping to Boston I have EVER seen, besides Summit Racing which is a very close second.

Choose ground delivery, and it's there next day or 2nd day. Hella Fast

I agree. When I ordered my catback exhaust from Summit I ordered at around 4pm on a thursday. It was there first thing on saturday morning. And when I ordered a racing helmet which I actually ordered from Amazon (yeah they are required at the tracks here in CA) it came a day earlier then expected. So Thumbs Up to both of those companies for their speedy shipping.

So I should order something from Amazon now. Maybe something from Playboy, think a playboy bunny would come to my door? :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts