TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting it out there.

I have left 62 Positive Feedbacks for peeps here on TCCoA that I have had business deals with be it buyer or seller.

I have received less than half back.

I'm just sayin'.....

What good is this system if less than half of us use it?

Something to think about, y'all!!! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,901 Posts
I can leave a reply to a rating, but how in blue blazes do I START a rating?

I can't figure it out.

RwP

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can leave a reply to a rating, but how in blue blazes do I START a rating?

I can't figure it out.

RwP
The way I do it, Ralph, may not be the easiest but it works for me!

(1) I click the user's name I want to leave the feedback for and look at their 'public profile'.

(2) Then I copy down the user's number up in the address bar where it says u=xxxxx (for example, mine says u=14089)

(3) Then I click the iTrader up along the top bar (between Gallery and FAQ) to bring up my own iTrader.

(4) Then just add the u=14089 (use the number you copied, not 14089) after the question mark in the address bar.

(5) After the user's iTrader page comes up, you just click "Submit Feedback For NetKeym" (or whoever you are leaving feedback for)

Like I said, I'm sure there is an easier way, I just don't know it...

·
Super Moderator
9,184 Posts
Click the user's screen name link one one of their posts (or find it in the all members directory) and choose to view their profile. Scroll down halfway or so then you'll see their iTrader rating score as a link. Click the link and it'll bring up the feedback and you can leave new feedback as well.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Yep. Left 19 and received 4 but I certainly can understand how leaving feedback on the iTrader can be just so darn inconvenient. Got too much stuff to do, dagnubit. :rolleyes:

Meh, it's the same on other boards I frequent too.

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
It's kinda overkill; a jerk only gets one ripoff, and he's done on any forum that cares.

It's one of the reasons I like the post count requirement; in 50 posts you can tell if someone's an ahole. :)

I realize that no one agrees, (other than I'm an ahole) but it works ok, IMHO. :)

Apparently, Itrader is one of the many things my browser blocks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts