TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale, 2 used Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials mounted on 2 2005 V6 Mustang Rims. The tires are 255/50/16. There is approximately 25 1/4 mile passes on these tires, no street miles. I used these on my 2005 Mustang GT. I don't really want to dismount the tires and sell these separately. Pictures of the tires and rims will be added at a later time.

I bought the V6 rims and these tires new. One of the Rims is marked up a bit from having a different tire/rim combo fall on it. The tires are $169.99 each currently at Jegs. I paid $280.00 for both rims new. I am asking $300.00 plus shipping for the pair OBO.

If you have a MN12 with the Mustang bolt pattern conversion or a 05+ V6 Mustang or a 05+ Auto Mustang GT, these would be ideal for you.

·
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Images are huge...

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
How many passes would you say are left on them?I would want them but only the tires.

·
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are using them on your TBird, there is quite a few passes left on them. I have a set of these I use with my TBird. There is about 20 passes on them and they still look like new. For those wondering, none of those passes are with the Big-Bore. If you are going to use these on a car with a standard transmission like my 05 GT, there is another 25 passes left in them. The reason I am getting rid of these is that they don't work well with my Mustang and I went with a different tire( M/T ET Street 26/11.5/17 ). If those work well for my Mustang, I will likely get a set of those in the 16" rim for the TBird. That is after I find out how it does currently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts