Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

History on this unit that I remember as best as I can:

I bought this from a member over 10 years ago on here, it's an aluminum center section, he said it was freshly rebuilt with 3.73 gears and Traction Lock. I bolted it into my car with the 5 speed (T45 Swap), and when I finally got my car out for a test run, I had a driveline vibration. I suspected this might have the cause of my problem, but it wasn't after I swapped my factory unit back in, I still had the same vibration... which we pinpointed to my custom drive-shaft. I just spent time going through my PM's etc to try and get more information and I couldn't. I took a quick picture, and tonight, I will try and get information on the tags on there, so we know what the housing came from. The vent tube fitting is cracked, it's a plastic piece you can replace. With all this taken into consideration, I'm thinking $225 OBO shipped to lower 48. If you want to pickup in CT in person, $200obo. I honestly don't feel comfortable selling something I haven't tested recently, but I'm being as honest as I can be, adjusting the price for that, and I'd like to see it go to someone that can use it. Attached is the quick photo I have, rear end fluid, fresh from 10 years ago, is still in it. Any questions, or if you want more photos, please ask and I will do what I can to get them to ya.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second thought, I'm not sure if we drained the fluid or not after removal, we may have, if I ship, I will be sure to drain said fluid.

Thanks,
J

·
Super Moderator
7,559 Posts
I'll take it. Let me know an email address to paypal the money to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.