TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
I didn't know you were registered on here Jamie. I'd go if I lived within 300 miles of it but half a country's ways away is a bit too much of a drive for me ;)
-Thomas

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Haven't been working for a few months so I haven't had the cash to spend to finish up my car. Been snowmobiling alot though. I start working agian in a few weeks!

·
8,978 Posts
rancherlee said:
Haven't been working for a few months so I haven't had the cash to spend to finish up my car. Been snowmobiling alot though. I start working agian in a few weeks!
Isn't finishing the car more about parts arriving rather than ordering them?

So hey, how's the tranny? :D
-Thomas

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
don't get me started on the Tranny, I thought Pete was slow, but not THIS slow..... and HARD to get ahold of.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we are up to 26 cars entered, heads up class is looking very interesting. So far we are up to 8 sponsors as well, and more events have been listed for the race weekend. Check out the site and tell your friends all about it, we need more thunderbirds.

·
8,978 Posts
mustang against a thunderbird wouldn't be much of a challenge haha. Aren't that many modded birds here to begin with anyway, let alone ones with the amount of mods the stang guys have

·
8,978 Posts
ah well then the slow cars would be best lol.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
How close is the location of the race to Maine, I'm not familiar with canada, I'm in central Maine though, and i'm willing to travel, I wanna get out and have some fun this summer.

·
8,978 Posts
It's not in Canada, it's at Milan Dragway in Michigan, US.
-Thomas

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the first two events were in Candaa, but this year we moved it to MIchigan for more US racers. Check Mapquest for driving directions, shoudl give you a decent estimate on how long of a drive it will be.

Track Address
10860 Plank Rd.
Milan, MI 48160

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
allrighty, ill check it out, its kind of a long drive, ut well worth it if i can make it, thanks.

·
CatBird Creator
165 Posts
Milan, hmm.....thats about 15 minutes from here. Hell, i'm gonna go just to check all the cars out since the CatBird is gone. I wonder if I'll be able to come if I bring my dad's Marauder....think so?

Kyle

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes you can bring the Merc. You might be bablet o race int he Milan regular point series day which is being run the same day. PLus come on Saturday and check out Livernois' shop and take a run on the dyno with the Merc.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
done for the year, let this fall guys.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts