TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,

I have come to the conclusion that my 94 3.8 Cougar has got to go. I am thinking of getting a Cougar or Bird with a V8.

Might anyone know of one for sale in the WPB area?

Also, should I find one, what are the problem areas that I should look for in the V8 engine. I know about the suspension problems, and the electrical issues, but I am just curious what the problems are in the 8 cyl.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Greetings All,

I have come to the conclusion that my 94 3.8 Cougar has got to go. I am thinking of getting a Cougar or Bird with a V8.

Might anyone know of one for sale in the WPB area?

Also, should I find one, what are the problem areas that I should look for in the V8 engine. I know about the suspension problems, and the electrical issues, but I am just curious what the problems are in the 8 cyl.

Many thanks.
I have a '97 Cougar 30th Anniversary Edition I just got from my son last weekend. Repayment for an old car debt. Has 107k on it. Typical maintenance replacements for it's age. I am going to clean it up and list. It has all the options excluding moon roof. Car runs like a raped ape. We just picked up his new to him Mark VIII in Melbourne last Thursday. This is a Texas car. (he was based at Fort Hood) No rust.

Brad

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Want a project car with a supercharged v8? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts