TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
i think they look great however i would not buy from this seller after i read his feedback they dont have a real good track record :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:
but hey what do i know

·
Registered
598 Posts
I may just be kind of picky, but I think if the American flag was facing the other way, sort of using the line in the V as a flag pole. But then it would also look dumb because it wouldn't be flying towards the rear like you are moving. I guess I wouldn't by it either way, pretty much making this post null and void.:leftright

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I was going to get some custom ones, but decided to keep them guessing.

Got these at Hobby Lobby :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Those are nice JR Tigerstar, I agree that they match the your 96-97 script better, but it also does kind of look like V6. A while back I had this idea to accent my white car with blue, so I took the badges off the sides, sanded the black backing out, leaving the chrome V8 and painted the back blue. Kept the stock look but is subtely different for anyone who knows the Birds

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
504 Bird said:
Those are nice JR Tigerstar, I agree that they match the your 96-97 script better, but it also does kind of look like V6. A while back I had this idea to accent my white car with blue, so I took the badges off the sides, sanded the black backing out, leaving the chrome V8 and painted the back blue. Kept the stock look but is subtely different for anyone who knows the Birds
Thank you.
That's OK if some think they look like V6. They will be in for a surprise. :diablo:

I bet your badges look good with the blue back color on the white car.

I've seen quite a number of MN-12 cars with these.
I think they look good & closely match the block script of at least '94/'95 MN-12s.

pic taken by Steef21

·
Registered
598 Posts
:uppoint: My Eyes, My Eyes, I think Im going blind from all that bling!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
It took me a while to read through the whole page because of the dramatic ebonics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts