TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot get it through the idiot at the Ford dealership's head what I need, even when I showed it to him so I'm going to another place but I wanna ask for the exact part, on my 95 NPI there's a vac t-fitting at the rear of the pass. side two hard plastic tubes go to it and it connects to the manifold, one comes off of the PCV valve and the other disappears. does anybody know what this part is exactly? also anybody venture a guess as to why mine melted? I think I finally figured out why my car's been running like crap.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
hey there

Dont know what your part is but if you go to rockauto.com
do a search on your car click on emission and check them all out by cliking on more info.
Maybe you see what your looking for.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Try the "Help!" section at a Car Quest or something similar. That's where I got mine. Seems to be a common item.

Jay

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've checked the "Help!" section, found small ones, but not one big enough. I'll check that website out though, thx :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
My local Dealer told me he could only get it with all the tubes for about 50 bucks, I told him no thanks. I got one from someone on here for close to nothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts