TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find one of these? I am having trouble figuring out where some lines go. I looked in my repair manual but it doesnt show them. The front label on the car is not illustrated enough.

Basically I have a huge vacuum leak and can't find out where it is coming from.

There is a gray plastic connector on firewall behind engine that is missing a line and another line on the driver side firewall just to the right of the brake booster. I think I got the rest of them hooked up correctly but not sure.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
the one on driver side might go to the cruise control, if you trace it to it's location it would be helpful.
-Thomas

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
yeah i was actually thinking about drawing one. i did seafoam through my brake booster vacuum line, and thought a diagram would probably be helpful for some guys. whenever i have time i'll work on it

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it figured out. It seems one of my lines had fallen down behind the engine where I couldn't see it.

The ones I was missing are the two on the black extension on the tree just behind the EGR. They both go into the firewall, but I have no idea what they are for.

THanks for the help though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts