Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,.....just doing a quick little poll for fun, and to have any discussion/comments about Valentines Day. I for one am Valentineless, hehe. But it doesn't matter to me too much,....doesn't mean i can't go out there and have some fun! :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
I am not goin gay or nothing but I am fed up with women and there bull$hit. I am just gonna lie low and bang what woman (like to stick with just one, you know friends with benefits) I can when I can.:ztoohot:

GT

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
my plans for valentine's day:

:zbeer::zbeer::zbeer::zbeer::zbeer::zbeer:

that and dinner with some hunnie in one of my classes and couple other friends. im not too estatic about vday.

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
My Valentine today is my son, Alexander. Craig is working one of his 12 hour days from 11 to 11, so the baby and I went shopping, hahahaha.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Friends with bennies is cool. Till they change the rules on you in the middle of the damn thing. Had that happen for the last time. My cars are going to have to keep me company for awhile.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Justin Stubbs said:
Friends with bennies is cool. Till they change the rules on you in the middle of the damn thing. Had that happen for the last time. My cars are going to have to keep me company for awhile.
That is very true. Never ever get involved with your friend with bennies. Cause it is very difficult to go back to the way it was. I know I am working on that right now. I am fed up like I said. :bangwall:

GT

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
big mike said:
my plans for valentine's day:

:zbeer::zbeer::zbeer::zbeer::zbeer::zbeer:

Hell Yeah! Thats how my night went. Playing cards, drinking beer, etc.
My Valentine's though is my car. She never complains, she always sounds good, she always looks good, and she is always wants to go where I want to go. :D

-Shawn

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
I spent the night with my girlfriend.. =) There are some REALLY good looking girls with great personalities... She just so happens to be my bosses daughter too. She is truly an awesome person, and shes hot! Guess what she got me for a valentines present? She got me a lil 61 Thunderbird Conv. Silver, JUST like my car (Accept its a 97, but she couldnt find any) oh and some werthers originals and sweetheart candies... There's a lot out there.. you just have to NOT search, and one will eventually come. If you search for a girl, and you find one... odds are its not gonna work... Didnt say it won't work though. =) In the spring, ill get some pic's of her posing infront of my sexy silver thunderbird.:cool:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Well my love life got extra complicated about a month ago. Things were going great with me and my girlfriend. My girlfriend who is from Moldova and damn beautiful is having some big money problems stemming from her mom demanding $12000 by April and since I don't have or make much money she went back to her controlling husband that is 20 years older and makes a lot more money. She says it is temporary and just for the money but I have to wonder. The guy is a control freak and I think mentally unstable. One second he's telling me that we are good for each other and he's gonna be my friend and that he knows they are not gonna work out. Next he's saying we're not gonna work and they need to work on their relationship. Frickin weird huh. I saw her Wednesday and she said she was gonna try to see me on valentine's day but I had to work. I was hoping Ed Mcmahn would stop by and give me that giant check but it didn't happen.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I remember on Valentine's day during my senior year of high school I was seeing this girl and she gave my best friend a note for me that said I just like you as a friend. VALENTINE'S DAY SUCKS!

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
well i didnt drink for my vday but i did go to chilis with that girl in my class and it was just the two of us. i had a great time even though we didnt have dessert ;) maybe that will come later on.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Optimus Prime said:
VALENTINE'S DAY SUCKS!
Sucked for me too. Except in a good way. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts