TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How much would you guys expect to pay for a '95 Thunderbird SC with a 5speed, 100,000 miles? Decent condition, rebuilt suspension, and supposedly a lot of work done to the motor. I asked about head gaskets, he said he only knows of the supercharger being rebuilt. It's black on grey.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, he has it on CL for $1800. Mine has so many issues it's unreal... needs paint, tranny leaks, suspension is fubar, interior is all ragged out. I'd like to get another Thunderbird so this seems like a decent deal. I really need something that gets better mileage than my current DD my '93 F150. It gets 13mpg.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
You won't get much better in an SC.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
if there was alot done to the motor then why does he say he doent know about the hg's and only mention blower rebuild.
and if its not in factory specs, the just cause its the rare 95-5 speed then its just another sc.....worth few k.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
well if urs is all jacked up and a solid one would be 2-3k...and hes selling for 1800, then it appears to be a good deal. even if you have to do the HG's then your already ahead with the car having a better suspension, better tranny(not leaking) and better paint than yours. so seems like a fair deal to me. just ask for all receipts for the work done see if hes blowing smoke up your a$$.

use the HG's to your advantage, say "well if you dont know if they have been done, and that they are known to go bad" try to talk him down even lower.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
i was giving an in depth well thought out response?? lol i dunno...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts