TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
VB kits include:
New plate
Both plate gaskets
Both accumulators
A new upper spring
New filter that fits the 96-97 pan
No core for the 96-97 Kits!!

Kit is available for a 94-95 car, but i need the core back on those,

Holiday special! I'll let these go for $105 shipped and I'll drill them to your specifications.

this offer will end at the end of December, let me know guys and I'll get them shipped!

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
ttt come on guys, limited time offer

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeap ive still got the 95 kits and ive got one in stock

thanks
Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys less than and hour left on this kit yall should jump on it at that price, will be the best price you will find on this kit

thanks
Robert

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you have one for a '94 AODE? I already have the updated springs and accumulators....how much can you take care of the rest for?

THanks,

Eric

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you have a private message

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Rob installed a J-mod for me on the weekend, wow what a difference! I decided to finally to a WOT 1st gear pull b/c Rob also gave me a MAS which fixed my persistant pinging problem. It didnt just chirp second, it left black strips two feet long! Got major dirty looks from the off-duty deputy!

I highly recommend his J-mod. If you are local to NC, it is definately worth the drive to have Rob install it, that way you dont have to worry about putting something in backwards! He knows these cars inside and out, and you are sure to learn something new about your MN12.

Thanks again Rob!
Al

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,804 Posts
Would love to get this done by Robert this summer . NC is my home state and I go there often.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts