TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking of getting a vanity plate becuase well, I'm not the one paying for it. Anyways, I was thinking something like RICEKLR would be nifty, however I don't want to offend anyone. Anyone got some ideas on cool vanity plates in the vain of the birds and such. I'm in MI and got 7 letters to work with.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Or I drop 4k into the car, and dub it ' STNGKLR '

·
Registered
245 Posts
brdopre

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
ricesux

id do it. who cares who you offend ahaha its a free country. ud get more fart cans to race you ahaha

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
That one would be great until one of those juvenille delinquents gets their panties in a wad over your license plate and takes it out on your car. I doubt the DMV's would let you register that one anyway.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I just found a dent in the roof of my car, manage to push on the inside a bit without runing the lining and kinda make it smaller. People around here will do that crap, lotta cavvy ricers round here.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Why would you want every ricer in town driving like a complete azzhole around you trying to provoke you to race them because now they've got something to prove to you... that's just stupid. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
CJ93 on the Tbird
PNYKLR on the GN

I always get what does pinkler stand for or why would you want to kill a pony

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think its funny when they wanna see who can get up to speed quick. I'll rev my engine a bit and then they take off. I ain't risking anything. The Odin one is funny, how bout a55play? LOL

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
My license plate is TPET 122. A whole month didn't go by that I wouldn't get asked, "Why do you have teacher's pet 122 on your license plate." One time I was asked this as I was pulling my TRUMPET out of the trunk. I'm glad I'm free of that gentic cespool that is my hometown.

Someday, I'd like to have a reason to order the plate "VRTECH 6" or "VRTEC 42" :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WFEBETR, na you gotta drive a IROC Z to have that, yeah I get the impression alotta people didn't get the memo about incest taboos.

·
Registered
49 Posts
If your not worried about getting your butt handed to you every now and then, you could always use "GETSOME".:zmonkey:

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
PWINCORP said:
If your not worried about getting your butt handed to you every now and then, you could always use "GETSOME".:zmonkey:
For some reason, racing/cars don't come to mind when I hear that. Something along the lines of this does:

·
Registered
362 Posts
TIHS HO is my on 72 Cutlass Supreme with grandma looks and a tigers' persona.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts