TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 90 SC that I am going to be parting out. Engine is blown, and I have already removed the blown engine from the car. The body doesn't look too bad, but the underside has rust issues, and that combined with the blown motor means it isn't worth fixing. I will likely be keeping the trans and exhaust, as well as a few other little things, but other than that, let me know what you need. Also for sale (some of which came off this car)

Fiberglass Cervini Mach1 style hood. This hood was already body worked and fitted to the car, and primed but never painted. I also drilled it for hood pins, since I don't trust fiberglass hoods at speed without them. Will fit 89-93 tbirds. $300 picked up.

Re-upholstered black vynil SC seats with rear fold-down. These seats were re-done with the vinyl kit from supercoupeperformance.com (kit was about $700). Both front seats and the rear bottom were re-done. The fold-down rear still has the factory leather in decent shape, but I do have the new upholstery kit for that seat, which will be included. $400 picked up for front and rear seats, plus the upholstery to do the fold-down rear.

Black dash, 2 small cracks on far right, no cracking across top as usually seen. Make offer.

Early style SC wheels in good shape $100 plus shipping for all 4

SC side skirts $100 plus shipping

Eibach 1.5" lowering springs $150 plus shipping

Gray tweed/leather SC seats in good shape, includes non-fold down rear. $200 picked up

Set of 93+ front spindles, required for brake upgrades on 89-92 cars $50 plus shipping

Factory 94/95 SC radiator. Bracket for intercooler has been removed. Radiator has the plastic end tanks. No leaks, make offer.

I have to go through my garage and see what else I have, and I will update the thread, including additional pics.

·
Registered
131 Posts
So sad to see you parting this out. I drooled over this car when I came by last time round. Good luck with the sale though!

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well even though it looks OK from the outside, there is significant rust on the underside, plus I am going out to PA on Thursday to pick up a supposedly rust free 90 XR7, which I will swap most of this car's goodies onto.

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The seats would fit your 96, however I have no idea how I would go about shipping something that large and heavy. If you have shipped something like that before, let me know.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The seats would fit your 96, however I have no idea how I would go about shipping something that large and heavy. If you have shipped something like that before, let me know.
Ya, sounds like shipping would be pretty costly. Sucks, I really wanted these :( Good luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Hey Mike,
a Bunch of years ago I had sc seats shipped from AZ, I think it was fed ex. I can't recall what it cost but it wasn't terrible.

How are the cowl panels?
Also looking for the piece under the passenger side cowl panel. zip 08055- Medford NJ

Thank you,

Tim

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The coal panels are pretty well busted up, but that piece underneath should be fine. Just cover shipping, and you can have it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Curious if the rear subframe braces are still in decent shape and if they are compatible with a '95.

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They would be the same for a 95. I will check them out and see.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would be interested in the clutch pedal assembly if you are selling. Let me know how much if so.

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Sure Steve. How about $30 picked up?

Combatspace, the subframe brace on the right side looks perfect. On the left side it has significant surface rust, but does look to be solid. Next time I pull the car in on the lift, I'll pull them for you.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sure Steve. How about $30 picked up?

Combatspace, the subframe brace on the right side looks perfect. On the left side it has significant surface rust, but does look to be solid. Next time I pull the car in on the lift, I'll pull them for you.
Front and rear moldings? or just one set? and sure, hold them until the middle of the month, on the road in the truck right now.

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Someone on SCCoA already asked about the rear moldings. When you said windshield, I thought you were referring to the front ones.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I should only NEED the left side, but I'll take both of 'em just in case. There won't be any compatibility issues between the '93 and '95? And to clarify I'm talking about the 6-9" bracket that goes from the body just behind the real wheel to the giant puck-looking bushing in the subframe. Mine has rusted so bad the bolt has pulled through.

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, we are talking about the same part, and it is exactly the same across all year MN12's.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Sent you a PM.

Whats up with the Cougar build? I see you grabbed another, but haven't seen much on the original build.

Thanks again Mike,

Tim

1 - 20 of 52 Posts