TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bunch of little stock things laying around I'd like to find a new home for. Not sure if there's any interest in these things, but figured I'd see if anyone can use them...

-Stock 96/7 turn signals, slightly hazy, but overall in good condition
-Dayco OEM replacement main tensioner pulley for SC (new, never used)
-Gates replacement main belt for SC (new, never used)
-OEM SC main tensioner, currently disassembled and sandblasted
-94+ VMM w/ TC
-94+ interior light dimmer switch
-94+ headlight switch
-SC engine red/green molded vacuum harness, no breaks
-SC engine EGR sensor, the one from the back of the engine, with 2 vacuum lines and electrical connection (not sure of the term for it)
-94+ stock cassette head unit

Make offers on any of this stuff, not really looking to make a lot of money, just like to see it get used if needed. Pics available upon request.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Could you send me a pic of the '96/97 corners? I'm interested in them.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
If you'd do $20 shipped I will take them.

PM me your Paypal info.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
How much is the wheel airbag? It might be wall art for my old steering wheel.

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what I've been able to find, it's either illegal to ship airbags, or very expensive due to them being considered hazardous materials, and potentially explosive. I'm going to go ahead and take those off the list. Sorry.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Rec'd the corner lights and they're in good condition. Thanks!

Free bump.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey Jeff! Anything wrong with that tape deck?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jeff... Whats up; with the Smog gear? If it is still available, please let me know asap. my cat is floundering around... until she warms up and idling at 1100... I prefer to give my cash here, than the rest of the world...

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Jeff! Anything wrong with that tape deck?
Honestly, I'm not sure. It looks perfect, but I can't speak for it's operation. I bought a used dash off Dave, and this was in it. I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work. But, if you'd do like $30 shipped, and it doesn't work, you know I'd get you the money back.

Jeff... Whats up; with the Smog gear? If it is still available, please let me know asap. my cat is floundering around... until she warms up and idling at 1100... I prefer to give my cash here, than the rest of the world...
You talking about the EGR sensor? I'm not sure I still have it...may have tossed it. Not sure the SC sensor would be the same as the one you have...you have a p/n?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts