TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I got tired of all you bums reminding me that my inspection sticker was out and that it has been since March so I took it today and had it inspected. Good news is that it passed the sniffer test with flying colors and fortunately for me the guys at the inspection station liked my car and didn't really do any kind of visual inspection. I was a little worried about certain items that are missing but in the end it all turned out good, so I guess I get to beat around in it for at least another year.

Charles

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
like what is missin ?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I can't think that they would care too much.

If ever you need a place. I have one down here. She helps any way she can to get it to go through. To a point. Like no cats, no pass. Etc.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rbrown said:
I can't think that they would care too much.

If ever you need a place. I have one down here. She helps any way she can to get it to go through. To a point. Like no cats, no pass. Etc.
Rodney I was really just commenting on the fact that it passed the sniffer without issue, I just wasn't sure how clean it was running. In the end it wasn't even close to failing any of the test, and of course I wasn't worried about anything else because it all works and is in good condition.

Charles

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I understand.
I was also told if you have them list it with traction control they almost always pass. But our cars are pretty clean stock. I would be curious to see those results.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I guess I need to find another place. Last time, my truck & my car needed a new gas cap. I took my truck to the same place as the first time and they tried to tell me I needed another gas cap. I called their bluff and told them the cap was only a year old and it was the same one they sold me last year. So they gave me a better one at no cost.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Hey Rick how's the wife?

It's that Dickinson Air that ruins those gas caps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts